 General / 9983
Re: My Analysis of the 2000 Sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 9 Nov 1999 23:45:02 GMT

Does Arctic really belong in Town?

Jeff Stembel wrote in message ...
*Arctic* (New Town Sub-theme)
6520 an odd white thing next to the tools,
I think the white thing and yellow thing referred to later are one and the
same:  the backpack.  If not, they are still the same.  Personally, I
thought it was a polar bear...errr...deposit?
The 'figs appear to have a new backpack type. • see above
What is the guy in Green carrying though? • almost sure it is a trans-lime spider
6575 - Ok, whats that yellow thing behind the treaded vehicle?  White
baseplates, Airlock pieces?, new walls, some other good stuff.  Two orange • 2x2
corner slopes, though!
6579 - About all it is good for is getting the 'fig, the skiis, and the • orange.
Reminds me too much of an X-treme team set I didn't like.
Agreed.