 General / 9982
9981  |  9983
Subject:
Artic, Wow!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 8 Nov 1999 23:43:12 GMT

I just noticed 6575 has those old space "support legs" like in the old
Space Supply Base but molded in yellow instead of blue. Woohoo! Plus
white base plates (more woohoo!)  Thus far, besides the new Star Wars
stuff, this is the theme I'm most interested in cause of all the
orange, tank treads, and white base plates.

Kya