 Town / 1382
Re: We Better LOVE pizzas!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sun, 13 Aug 2000 03:47:37 GMT

The old home-maker kitchen set had a steak and eggs 2x2 square.  I might
still have one somewhere.

I had about 4 pizza restaurants in my previous city, because pizza is, as
you point out, the most common food stuff.

Here is a picture of my favorite of the restaurants.

http://members.home.net/hmltn1/city2/rest1.htm

Brad