 Town / 1364
Re: We Better LOVE pizzas!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 4 Aug 2000 15:49:38 GMT

In lugnet.town, Mike Walsh writes:
"Nick Cameron" <nk@md.prestige.net> wrote in message
news:Fyr2DC.60n@lugnet.com...
Does anyone notice that the only food that ever comes with lego town sets
is pizza? AND the only lego town restaurants are little tiny stores with
drinks and PIZZA!!! Someday, I want to see something like a nice KFC, with
some of those big chickens from the bellville sets, which would bee like a
giant, man eating chicken to normal minifigures, AND NO PIZZA!!!
Who knows what will come in 2001,
NICK #;^A

The new LEGO Tour de France promo set (1198) has bananas and one of the
Shell sets (1254) had bananas, apples and ice cream.
1198 - http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=1198
1254 - http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=1254
Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com

Some of the Paradisa sets had round tiles with plates of food printed on them.
I think there were chicken legs, or maybe hotdogs, and some unidentifiable
vegetable.

There were also tiles with crabs on them. So there's some seafood.

Jim