 Town / 1363
Re: We Better LOVE pizzas!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 7 Apr 2000 13:36:11 GMT

Nick Cameron wrote:

Does anyone notice that the only food that ever comes with lego town sets is
pizza? AND the only lego town restaurants are little tiny stores with drinks
and PIZZA!!! Someday, I want to see something like a nice KFC, with some of
those big chickens from the bellville sets, which would bee like a giant, man
eating chicken to normal minifigures, AND NO PIZZA!!!

Who knows what will come in 2001,

NICK #;^A

A paradisa set (featuring a light tower on a little island, 6414 Dolphin
Point) has two dishes (printed 2x2 round tiles) featuring different kind
of food. I really amazed when I first see them, with an exclamation like
"wow, they are not pizzas!". :-)

Selçuk