 Town / 1359
1358  |  1360
Subject:
We Better LOVE pizzas!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 4 Aug 2000 04:12:48 GMT

Does anyone notice that the only food that ever comes with lego town sets is
pizza? AND the only lego town restaurants are little tiny stores with drinks
and PIZZA!!! Someday, I want to see something like a nice KFC, with some of
those big chickens from the bellville sets, which would bee like a giant, man
eating chicken to normal minifigures, AND NO PIZZA!!!

Who knows what will come in 2001,

NICK #;^A