 Town / 135
Re: Legoville (Was Re: Fire Hydrant and Was Re: Legoville...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sat, 23 Oct 1999 20:44:43 GMT

Jonas Marcho wrote:
Has anyone here made a small hospital of any kind? I need one that will >fit in a 12x22 space and Lego hasn't really released a hospital in >ages. Any suggestions and/or examples?

ROFL

That's a real small hospital! Mine is 32x40 and still very small
compared to a real hospital - but it does have 2 operating rooms,
emergency room, admitting office, waiting room, 4 wards all with
bathrooms, and a nurses station.

Having said that, Idea Book 260 (check Brickshelf for scans) has a
little hospital on pages 18-19. It's 19x14 plus a garage on one side
that you could probably do without.

Kevin