 Town / 123
122  |  124
Subject:
Legoville...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 20 Oct 1999 16:12:19 GMT

I've nearly completed construction of a small Lego town called Legoville. It's
mounted on a table and is constructed on 3x32 plates spread out in a 3x8
rectangle. As of now, the town has the following places and shops -

Fruit Stand, Pizzeria, Bank, Ice Cream Stand, Truck Stop Cafe, Super Cycle
Center, Town Hall (restored yellow Train Station set), Clothing Store,
Computer Store, Cafe, Restaurant, Small Communications Tower (from Insectoids
Arachnid Star Base set), Grocery Store, Hot Dog Stand, Weapons Cart, and Hint
Stand.

I'm planning to purchase and add the Super Rescue Complex (Police Station,
Fire Department, Repair Shop) and the McDonald's Restaurant. I'm also going to
rebuild set #6334, #6543, and #6595 all along the coastline (look them up). I
wanted to add a gas station, but the most recent Octan Station available has
been discontiniued.

I'm wondering about a few things -

1. I need a Gas Station. Does anyone have instruction scans of a SMALL gas
station I can use and if needed, scans of the decals?

2. Has anyone ever made a fire hydrant out of Legos? If so, tell me what you
did, because I NEED to build a few for Legoville.

3. I am trying to get a hold of the England Soccer Starter Set and ANY Soccer
sets available. I am trying to make a stadium, but NONE of these sets are
available in the US. I am DYING to get a hold of these. I'm willing to
trade...or purchase, if it's reasonable.

-Jonas Marcho