 Town / 124
Re: Legoville...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 20 Oct 1999 17:12:06 GMT

In lugnet.town, Jonas Marcho writes:

Fruit Stand, Pizzeria, Bank, Ice Cream Stand, Truck Stop Cafe, Super Cycle
Center, Town Hall (restored yellow Train Station set), Clothing Store,
Computer Store, Cafe, Restaurant, Small Communications Tower (from Insectoids
Arachnid Star Base set), Grocery Store, Hot Dog Stand, Weapons Cart, and Hint
Stand.

Yeah, fruit... oh, Pizza, mmmm.... Ice cream, truck stop, motorcycles...
clothes... Computers- very important, those... Groceries... Weapons, yeah...
Info boo-

Waitaminute! Weapons Stand?!?!?!  Yikes!  What kind of town are you running?!

:D

eric