 Town / 133
Re: Fire Hydrant (Was Re: Legoville...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 21 Oct 1999 19:42:13 GMT

In lugnet.town, Paul Baulch writes:

Jonas Marcho wrote in message ...
That doesn't make sense.

I think I know what he meant.... to make a fire hydrant:

Go to http://home.att.net/~partsref/

Put a 4733 (Brick, 1x1 round) on top of 3062 (Brick, 1x1 w/four side studs),
and put five of 4073 (Plate, 1x1 round) on the 4733, one on each stud. Mix
well. Repeat as many times as necessary..... how close was I?

Paul

I would say the 1x1 round goes on only three sides, hydrants usually only
have three connections.

See Jeff C's page for an alternate hydrant design:

http://members.aol.com/regult/equipment.html

Paul Foster
http://www.gmlug.org/foster