 Town / 10098
  Re: TLG wants your input on the CITY line

Name of Theme: LEGO Neighborhood (kind of a lame title but that's the concept) Short description of Theme: Provides everyday aspects of minifig life Three possible sets for Theme with descriptions: 1) An apartment building or row of townhouses 2) (...) (16 years ago, 8-Jul-08, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: TLG wants your input on the CITY line

(...) Kinda like a "LEGO City Suburb", or more like a LEGO..."town" (yes, the throwback is intentional), as opposed to "LEGO City"... so LEGO City is more urban, "LEGO Town" would be more suburban or "small town" setting. (...) I'd particurlarly (...) (16 years ago, 8-Jul-08, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: TLG wants your input on the CITY line

(...) This is actually a great idea. It could be modular-ized in a way similar to the Cafe Corner series, but it would be much smaller sets, making them more affordable. Some buyers could get just a few shops, while others might buy multiple copies. (...) (16 years ago, 12-Jul-08, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: TLG wants your input on the CITY line

Jordan, I'm glad that I am getting a better chance to respond to your post on this. Before, I didn't really understand why anyone would want a LEGO set of a school or a library, but after seeing how girls play with LEGO (and other toys), I can (...) (16 years ago, 14-Jul-08, to lugnet.town)

  Re: TLG wants your input on the CITY line

(...) because it's big enough to sit a male and female minifig side by side in the front, like they see people doing in real life. The potential to tell a story about characters with relationships, even a story as simple as two people in a car (...) (16 years ago, 14-Jul-08, to lugnet.town)

  Re: TLG wants your input on the CITY line

(...) I agree, Sets that have story, some potential for action and are geared toward relationships would be ideal for attracting boys and Girls. I think TLG would be wise to look at the Playmobile line to see what kind of sets would meet these (...) (16 years ago, 14-Jul-08, to lugnet.town)

  Re: TLG wants your input on the CITY line

(...) I prefer ocean vacations. Less of a chance of a run in with a bear. :D -Rob www.lifelites.com (16 years ago, 14-Jul-08, to lugnet.town)