 Town / 10059
Re: new moc: motorized ice skating castle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 27 Mar 2008 15:47:47 GMT

Wow, Deborah. You’ve posted so much great stuff just now, but this one in particular really caught me eye. It’s a brilliant idea and very nicely executed. I really like the design of your minifig ice skaters, the rink itself is classy, and it’s strangely mesmerizing to watch that skater in the video go round and round. Something about the smoothness of the video contrasting with the jerky motion of the skater is surreal in a pleasing way.

Bravo!

-Brendan