 Town / 10070
Re: new moc: motorized ice skating castle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 3 Apr 2008 01:25:43 GMT

In lugnet.town, David Koudys wrote:
   In lugnet.announce.moc, Deborah Higdon wrote:

   enjoy.

-§ deborah higdon-leblond §-

That’s beautiful!

Love the teeth as icicles on the edge of the roof

Love the stairs (that we had a preview of a few weeks back)

Love the fact that it moves!

Very nicely done!

Dave -who now has a new YouTube subscription

thanks, dave! actually the teeth weren’t put on the roof as icicles, more like some victorian decorative element, but icicles works for me! as for the moving part, yeah, i felt the peer pressure to bring something to toronto that didn’t just “sit pretty”, i wanted to feel like one of the guys with motors and gears and stuff like that.

glad you enjoyed it.

-§ deborah §-