 Town / 10058
Re: Spinning Sombrero
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 26 Mar 2008 22:52:31 GMT

In lugnet.town, Bob Parker wrote:
   In lugnet.town, Richie Dulin wrote:
   Ahoy all,

This looks really good!

Thanks for the feedback, Bob! If you enjoyed the Sombrero, you may like to have a look at my other recent amusement park ride, the Ghost Train:

   However, could you please take some more detailed shots of this MOC which would be great?

I’ll see what I can do. I’m not really sure what more detail there is to show, but, time permitting, I’ll give it a shot (or two).

   Also, adding some photoshopped negative atmospheric type pics would be awesome as those always tend to help bring out the details of anybody’s MOC even if you don’t ask me!

Unfortunately, I don’t grok photoshop, but it sounds like an awesome idea. I’ve found such pics of other MOCs particularly striking.

Cheers

Richie Dulin