 Technic / Bionicle / 905
  Online game: "Pokoro Chisel?"

Got all the way through to the Gold Mask, but never found a use for the Pokoro Chisel - anyone know if I missed something? (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Online game: "Pokoro Chisel?"

(...) I believe the chisel was what I used to get the chronicling device from the floating village. Did you maybe miss that one? - Slayer of Makuta (23 years ago, 26-Jul-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

No, I definitely got the chronicling device, just had to talk to the village leader after saving the desert village if I remember right. Oh well, maybe we need it in part two... "Slayer of Makuta" <nzovu@netscape.net> wrote in message (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jul-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Online game: "Pokoro Chisel?"

Argh! I'm still trying to give the Koli ball to Onewa. I always get a lock-up, which tells me there's something I've missed... Anyone have any suggestion about exactly how one goes about giving the ball to him? Have you made it to the golden mask, (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jul-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Online game: "Pokoro Chisel?"/ Bug

I got this mail today after reminding them of the staircase bug at Ta-Koro. So they do listen, and maybe you could explain about your lock-up problem. Slayer of Makuta (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jul-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Online game: "Pokoro Chisel?"

(...) How do you get the chronicling device? I saved the desert place, I'm at the gold mask, but I don't know where to go from there? If anyone can help it would be GREATLY appreciated <<Joel Dobbins>> (23 years ago, 5-Aug-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Online game: "Pokoro Chisel?"/ Bug: SWITCH BROWSERS!!

AHA, THANK YOU! Yes, it *was* a bug -- a bad combination of software, computer, whatever. I had been using Netscape Navigator, and will return to it again, but switching to Microsoft Explorer got me past the hurdle. Finally, I was able to give the (...) (23 years ago, 6-Aug-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Kudos to the LEGO Bionicle website team

(...) ...I just wanted to take a second and say thanks to the web designers who are running the game. My son and I finally got around to playing the recent update (Onu-Koro) and had a blast of a time (my 3yr old daughter kept wanting us to find more (...) (23 years ago, 6-Aug-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Online game: "Pokoro Chisel?"

Brian, do you know how to get the four Tohunga to appear just beyond Taipu? I did it once by accident, but turned around to see where they were (I have a screenshot) and they were gone... (23 years ago, 9-Aug-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)