 Technic / Bionicle / 1049
Re: Online game: "Pokoro Chisel?"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Tue, 31 Jul 2001 18:46:52 GMT

Argh! I'm still trying to give the Koli ball to Onewa. I always get a lock-up,
which tells me there's something I've missed... Anyone have any suggestion
about exactly how one goes about giving the ball to him?

Have you made it to the golden mask, yet, to see if the chronicling device has
any interesting effect there?

Sorry to be such a blockhead, I'm just very frustrated with the lock-up.

---

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Brian Mulholland writes:
No, I definitely got the chronicling device, just had to talk to the village
leader after saving the desert village if I remember right. Oh well, maybe
we need it in part two...

"Slayer of Makuta" <nzovu@netscape.net> wrote in message
In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Brian Mulholland writes:
Got all the way through to the Gold Mask, but never found a use for the
Pokoro Chisel - anyone know if I missed something?

I believe the chisel was what I used to get the chronicling device from • the
floating village. Did you maybe miss that one?

- Slayer of Makuta