 Technic / Bionicle / 1103
1102  |  1104
Subject:
Kudos to the LEGO Bionicle website team
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Mon, 6 Aug 2001 16:52:08 GMT

"Tukawetse" <huidadui@yahoo.com> wrote:
And you're quite right, the webmaster team -- particularly Leah and Maureen --
have been *very* good at responding to my email to them.

...I just wanted to take a second and say thanks to the web designers who are
running the game. My son and I finally got around to playing the recent update
(Onu-Koro) and had a blast of a time (my 3yr old daughter kept wanting us to
find more crabs for her to see :-)

...Keep up the good work folks. We cant wait for the next chapter :-)

---
wubwub
wubwub@wildlink.com
jains.has.it        <-- Jain's Guide
www.sitcatsit.com   <-- a guy and his cat
www.wildlink.com    <-- the wildlinks

Start planning for BrickFest 2002!
The AFOL Community's Premier Fan Run Event!
www.brickfest.com