 Technic / Bionicle / 1101
Re: Online game: "Pokoro Chisel?"/ Bug: SWITCH BROWSERS!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Mon, 6 Aug 2001 15:12:59 GMT

AHA, THANK YOU! Yes, it *was* a bug -- a bad combination of software, computer,
whatever. I had been using Netscape Navigator, and will return to it again, but
switching to Microsoft Explorer got me past the hurdle. Finally, I was able to
give the Koli ball to Onewa, get his answer, go to the Quarry and "help" Pohatu
destroy the Rahi's nest. Worked perfectly that time. Delightful!!

So... maybe those of us who are having trouble with one or two "places" within
Mata-Nui should switch browsers and see if that solves the problem...

And you're quite right, the webmaster team -- particularly Leah and Maureen --
have been *very* good at responding to my email to them.