 Technic / Bionicle / 1089
Re: Online game: "Pokoro Chisel?"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Sun, 5 Aug 2001 02:23:36 GMT

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Brian Mulholland writes:
No, I definitely got the chronicling device, just had to talk to the village
leader after saving the desert village if I remember right. Oh well, maybe
we need it in part two...

"Slayer of Makuta" <nzovu@netscape.net> wrote in message
In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Brian Mulholland writes:
Got all the way through to the Gold Mask, but never found a use for the
Pokoro Chisel - anyone know if I missed something?

I believe the chisel was what I used to get the chronicling device from • the
floating village. Did you maybe miss that one?

- Slayer of Makuta

How do you get the chronicling device? I saved the desert place, I'm at the
gold mask, but I don't know where to go from there? If anyone can help it
would be GREATLY appreciated

<<Joel Dobbins>>