 Technic / Bionicle / 1100
Re: More MOC's and My bid for the Bio Comm Prpject
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Mon, 6 Aug 2001 13:45:02 GMT

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Todd Kubo writes:
Hello all you bionicle fans,
Well, in light of the Comm. project, and other ideas that needed
to be put into works, I've added a few pics of my lastest MOC's.

Some Descriptions;

An Artic fish: Commonly found in the oceans off the coasts of Ko-Koro.

Grand Gecko: A larger gecko, extremely fast, found in the jungles
of Le-Koro. The Turaga often hunt for these to aquire the masks
the Gecko collects during its lifespan.

Golden Wasp: Found in the arid regions between Po-Koro and Ga-Koro. Also
been seen in dry areas of Le-Koro.

Pakari Snow Ape: Found in the lower regions of Ko-Koro, Uncommon to find
near any people. Not much is know about the species.

Glacier Snow Crab: A variant of all the Crusteceans found on Mata Nui
This crab hangs near the waters edge, found nearly on every glacier
in Ko-Koro. The eyes are pure white, to cut down on reflections coming off
the glcaiers and snow during daylight.

I especially like the snow crab and the gecko.-Ben