 Technic / Bionicle / 253
Re: LEGO Bionicle special offer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Fri, 16 Mar 2001 21:57:45 GMT

Wooohoooo!

Thanks Tomas! I am just done with drooling over that entire "official vs.
unofficial" thread and was really scared of the possible vanish this may
cause. And now you have pleased me soooo much with this extremely
interesting news, THANKS FOR THAT!!!

In lugnet.lego.direct, Tomas Clark writes:

Of course, you could make a creation that combines a RCX with one or more
Toa, which is in fact what I plan to do once I buy some more Toa.

Cool idea! I never thought of that so far! However, you could at least admit
that some kind of "remote controlled Makuta"-sets are in the works:

http://www.brickmaster.de/lego/bioproducts.htm#setscoming

(Scroll down to # 8539). These might not be Mindstorms, but they seem to
come with motors and such, correct? Whops - let me know if that was secret :) .

To address another question posed by Paul Gyugyi in this post:
http://news.lugnet.com/technic/bionicle/?n=243

Yes, a trading card game is in the works. I have no more information on the
trading card game at this point, but we will be releasing some information
about that on Bionicle.com, along with info on the digital games.

YEeeeeee-ha !!!! I can't wait to see all that. Pokémon is going to be dead
once the Bionicle Universe starts to really expand!!!

Tomas Clark
LEGO Direct

Thanks for this marketing news, I'm really looking forward to spend all my
money on these things. I would also have spent my money without that
'advertisement', but this way it's much cooler to be informed about it. I
hope that kind of communication is not going to break down.

Bye, Christian --- xTIAN.
Lugnet Member #479 -- The World is full of AFOLs !
mail: xtian@brickmaster.de web: www.brickmaster.de