 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 2303
Re: LEGO Bionicle special offer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Fri, 23 Mar 2001 23:15:13 GMT

Excellent.  Thanks!  I'll be watching the site.

In the meantime, I've noticed that Top Deck (makers of the Survivor, Wizard
Academy, and soon Bionicle CCGs?) is located in Carlsbad CA, and makes
trading-card sized CD roms for their sports lines.

-gyug

In lugnet.lego.direct, Tomas Clark writes:
To address another question posed by Paul Gyugyi in this post:
http://news.lugnet.com/technic/bionicle/?n=243

Yes, a trading card game is in the works. I have no more information on the
trading card game at this point, but we will be releasing some information
about that on Bionicle.com, along with info on the digital games.