 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 2242
Re: LEGO Bionicle special offer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Fri, 16 Mar 2001 22:25:45 GMT

To address another question posed by Paul Gyugyi in this post:
http://news.lugnet.com/technic/bionicle/?n=243

Yes, a trading card game is in the works. I have no more information on • the
trading card game at this point, but we will be releasing some • information
about that on Bionicle.com, along with info on the digital games.

YEeeeeee-ha !!!! I can't wait to see all that. Pokémon is going to be dead
once the Bionicle Universe starts to really expand!!!

This will be successful, my local shops have sold out on the Bionicles and
seem to be in big demand.. Looks like its going to kill POKEMON - DIE DIE, i
hate those little monsters......
And shops are having a hard time trying to get more orders, i keep hearing
little comments from kids and parents "Where are the Bionicle" "I WANT
Bionicle" etc.. :-)

To Tomas in LD / + anybody who wish to add their comments

What would we find on the cards?, even i know its in the works, but its
worth a shot

Toa's?
Turaga's?
The Makuta?
All of the masks?

Also if this takes off, how about setting a official swapshop? Is there a
rough date that we are looking at for the Cards, and will they any rare
cards inside

--
Michael

- - -
Please reply on
medwards@ukonline.co.uk

Lugnet Member# 151
Lego Magazines from the Past and Present
   www.lugmag.com or www.lugmag.co.uk

Home of the UK Lego Technic Club Magazine
                www.technic-uk.co.uk