 Technic / Bionicle / 2166
    BioniWars: Jango Fetoa, Intergalactic Bricky Hunter —David Laswell
   This is easily one of the better MOCs in my BioniWars series, and if he hadn't turned out so well I probably wouldn't have ever expanded the series beyond the first few: (URL) (21 years ago, 15-May-03, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.starwars)

        Re: BioniWars: Jango Fetoa, Intergalactic Bricky Hunter —Jaco van der Molen
     This is cool too! :-) "Purple Dave" <purpledave@maskofdestiny.com> schreef in bericht news:HEwtEA.1Bp7@lugnet.com... (...) series (...) (21 years ago, 15-May-03, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

        Re: BioniWars: Jango Fetoa, Intergalactic Bricky Hunter —Mark Papenfuss
     (...) As per the charter for the group MOC postings do not belong there: lugnet.announce– General-interest announcements to the community (breaking news about products, releases, contests, events, and sites, etc.); also, important LUGNET information (...) (21 years ago, 15-May-03, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

         Re: BioniWars: Jango Fetoa, Intergalactic Bricky Hunter —Tim Courtney
      (...) Instead, try lugnet.announce.moc (didn't see Mark suggest that). -Tim (21 years ago, 15-May-03, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

          Re: BioniWars: Jango Fetoa, Intergalactic Bricky Hunter —Mark Papenfuss
      (...) 'DOH! ya, I knew I was forgetting Something :/ And Dave, this would help because some people are subscribed to the announce.moc group and do not read the web interface that often. Posting too high up on the tree will miss you some visitors. (...) (21 years ago, 15-May-03, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

         Re: BioniWars: Jango Fetoa, Intergalactic Bricky Hunter —David Laswell
     (...) Whoops. I've yet to find a group that has a link to its charter, and in the web interface all postings filter down from the subgroups to the main group. It was late at night when I posted the first announcement, and I guess I thought it made (...) (21 years ago, 16-May-03, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

        Re: BioniWars: Jango Fetoa, Intergalactic Bricky Hunter —Paul Coombs
   Very cool and nicely done. I may have to steal er appropriate some of your designs. I really like the Bat Toa Droid as well. Would you consider a separate picture of the gun from that one? I like these - keep going! By the way, (shameless plug (...) (21 years ago, 15-May-03, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

        Re: BioniWars: Jango Fetoa, Intergalactic Bricky Hunter —David Laswell
   (...) Hrm. I hope you don't post any of the characters that I've got finished before I get to them... BatToa is one word, BTW. (...) I thought about doing that at first, but to tell you the truth, most of the larger guns look a bit dorky when (...) (21 years ago, 16-May-03, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

        Re: MetalAndMagic (was: BioniWars: Jango Fetoa, Intergalactic Bricky Hunter) —David Laswell
   (...) largely mecha-oriented. My guess is the reason they didn't go over too well is that they're mostly built using standard Bionicle/Throwbot frame styles. I've bumped into some people who think that if it's not big enough to bang your knee on, (...) (21 years ago, 17-May-03, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

        Re: MetalAndMagic (was: BioniWars: Jango Fetoa, Intergalactic Bricky Hunter) —Paul Coombs
   Thanks for checking them out, Dave. I have a digital video camera that takes stills, but not very good ones. The best pictures on there are ones that I took with a 35mm and scanned in. I don't have access to that camera anymore, though. The Gremlins (...) (21 years ago, 19-May-03, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

        Re: MetalAndMagic (was: BioniWars: Jango Fetoa, Intergalactic Bricky Hunter) —David Laswell
   (...) Geez, I could never survive on a film camera. I think I've taken over 3500 shots on my digital camera by now, and a lot of those were discarded in favor of better shots. I even got a press kit at work, got my boss to let me take a 2 hour lunch (...) (21 years ago, 19-May-03, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)