 Technic / Bionicle / 2172
Re: BioniWars: Jango Fetoa, Intergalactic Bricky Hunter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Thu, 15 May 2003 20:35:04 GMT

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Tim Courtney writes:
In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Mark Papenfuss writes:
In lugnet.technic.bionicle, David Laswell writes:
This is easily one of the better MOCs in my BioniWars series, and if he
hadn't turned out so well I probably wouldn't have ever expanded the series
beyond the first few:

http://www.maskofdestiny.com/article2.asp?i=12192

You may get a better reply if you did not put this in the .announce group.
As per the charter for the group MOC postings do not belong there:

Instead, try lugnet.announce.moc (didn't see Mark suggest that).

-Tim

'DOH! ya, I knew I was forgetting Something :/

And Dave, this would help because some people are subscribed to the
announce.moc group and do not read the web interface that often. Posting too
high up on the tree will miss you some visitors. And others just get picky
about where stuff should and should not go ;)

Mark