 Technic / Bionicle / 2173
Re: BioniWars: Jango Fetoa, Intergalactic Bricky Hunter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Fri, 16 May 2003 01:46:47 GMT

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Mark Papenfuss writes:
You may get a better reply if you did not put this in the .announce group.
As per the charter for the group MOC postings do not belong there

     Whoops.  I've yet to find a group that has a link to its charter, and
in the web interface all postings filter down from the subgroups to the main
group.  It was late at night when I posted the first announcement, and I
guess I thought it made more sense to post it to the main .announce group (I
can't figure out why, so I can only assume I was half-asleep at the time).
I've just been copying the group names over between posts, so I haven't
looked at the full list again, but now I know.