 Technic / Bionicle / 215
  How do you store your masks? (or wheels or discs)

Hi everyone, Now that most of us are getting a fair amount of masks, and trying to collect them all, how do you plan on storing/displaying them? Because you basically get a collection of heads, you could make a construction of some kind to put them (...) (24 years ago, 9-Mar-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: How do you store your masks? (or wheels or discs)

Hello (...) Would it be best to put the masks in to little tubs first and if and when the collection is comfirmed by Lego, then you get a rough idea how many more to come. I did this with my slizers and roboriders (...) Good idea, those masks will (...) (24 years ago, 9-Mar-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: How do you store your masks? (or wheels or discs)

The Throwbot cases (the ones that are supposed to go on your belt) have slots in them where the discs fit. AS for the wheels, I've just got them in a box at the moment, I need to think of something better. Ray Kremer (URL)(Oh yes, in a similar way, (...) (24 years ago, 9-Mar-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: How do you store your masks? (or wheels or discs)

(...) First, I planed to put them on the Cans where they belong to according to the building instructions. But then I also wanted to find a soloution that allows me to look at all masks at once. Interestingly, I had about the same idea as Carl and (...) (24 years ago, 10-Mar-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: How do you store your masks? (or wheels or discs)

(...) Lots of Technic elements to store wheels? To store wheels so they're "all staring at you", try putting a 1x1x1/3 round piece on the back of the wheels, and stick them all to a big grey baseplate to hang on a wall. To store disks... well... do (...) (24 years ago, 11-Mar-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: How do you store your masks? (or wheels or discs)

As promised, my storage solution A file for the Wheels and Disks Find the Pictures here (URL) comments are welcome, If anybody needs a pack of the files, let me know Thanks -- Michael - - - Please reply on medwards@ukonline.co.uk Lugnet Member# 151 (...) (24 years ago, 11-Mar-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)