 Technic / Bionicle / 217
Re: How do you store your masks? (or wheels or discs)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Fri, 9 Mar 2001 08:52:12 GMT

Hello

Hi everyone,

Now that most of us are getting a fair amount of masks, and trying to
collect them all, how do you plan on storing/displaying them?

Would it be best to put the masks in to little tubs first and if and when
the collection is comfirmed by Lego, then you get a rough idea how many more
to come. I did this with my slizers and roboriders

Because you basically get a collection of heads, you could make a
construction of some kind to put them on.  I was think of putting something
on the 'big grey baseplate' so that I could hang the plate on the wall, and
all the masks would be organized on that...  Trouble is, I might need a lot
of specific Lego pieces for that (at least 72+ of it), but maybe other
people have built or used something revolutionary simple to show and store
their masks?

Good idea, those masks will fit on silver tubes that are found on the
exhaust of the 5571 Truck, so it will fit onto the baseplate that way.

I don't like the Bionicle lids too much to store the masks on; I'd rather
have something were basically all the masks are 'staring at you' ^_-

Same here

Any suggestions?

(Oh yes, in a similar way, you may ask the same question for Roborider
wheels and Slizer/Throwbot disks; any 'constructions' for these too?)

I have a perfect stored soluction for these, Go to a camera shop and ask for
35MM slide plastic sheets, you can get 20 on to a page. I will post some
scans tonight of this idea, it works great....

Carl

--
Michael

- - -
Please reply on
medwards@ukonline.co.uk

Lugnet Member# 151
Lego Magazines from the Past and Present
   www.lugmag.com or www.lugmag.co.uk

Home of the UK Lego Technic Club Magazine
                www.technic-uk.co.uk