 Technic / Bionicle / 222
Re: How do you store your masks? (or wheels or discs)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Sun, 11 Mar 2001 19:43:28 GMT

As promised, my storage solution

A file for the Wheels and Disks

Find the Pictures here

http://web.ukonline.co.uk/medwards/temp/storage.htm

Any comments are welcome, If anybody needs a pack of the files, let me know

Thanks

--
Michael

- - -
Please reply on
medwards@ukonline.co.uk

Lugnet Member# 151
Lego Magazines from the Past and Present
   www.lugmag.com or www.lugmag.co.uk

Home of the UK Lego Technic Club Magazine
                www.technic-uk.co.uk

"Carl Billen" <Carl.Billen@realsoftware.be> wrote in message
Hi everyone,

Now that most of us are getting a fair amount of masks, and trying to
collect them all, how do you plan on storing/displaying them?

Because you basically get a collection of heads, you could make a
construction of some kind to put them on.  I was think of putting • something
on the 'big grey baseplate' so that I could hang the plate on the wall, • and
all the masks would be organized on that...  Trouble is, I might need a • lot
of specific Lego pieces for that (at least 72+ of it), but maybe other
people have built or used something revolutionary simple to show and store
their masks?

I don't like the Bionicle lids too much to store the masks on; I'd rather
have something were basically all the masks are 'staring at you' ^_-

Any suggestions?

(Oh yes, in a similar way, you may ask the same question for Roborider
wheels and Slizer/Throwbot disks; any 'constructions' for these too?)

Carl