 Technic / Bionicle / 218
Re: How do you store your masks? (or wheels or discs)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Fri, 9 Mar 2001 18:58:43 GMT

The Throwbot cases (the ones that are supposed to go on your belt) have slots
in them where the discs fit.  AS for the wheels, I've just got them in a box at
the moment, I need to think of something better.

Ray Kremer
http://throwbots.virtualave.net/

(Oh yes, in a similar way, you may ask the same question for Roborider
wheels and Slizer/Throwbot disks; any 'constructions' for these too?)