 Technic / Bionicle / 1723
  Re: MATA NUI UPDATED AGAIN!

(...) I can't find Taipu. Ben (23 years ago, 17-Nov-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: MATA NUI UPDATED AGAIN!

(...) Found him already? If not, look for the prospector at the bottom of the elevator. -- Tukawetse (23 years ago, 17-Nov-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: MATA NUI UPDATED AGAIN!

(...) I tried that. The elevator isn't working. Ben (23 years ago, 17-Nov-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: MATA NUI UPDATED AGAIN!

(...) You must talk to Whenua, then go to the golden hau down the elevator. It might take you a while but after you get him go to the gali water fall. Then It gets really good. But I'm still not sure how long your supposed to fend of the Rahi, or I (...) (23 years ago, 18-Nov-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: MATA NUI UPDATED AGAIN!

(...) The elevator's working again, but Taipu still won't join me. He keeps asking me to ask Whenua's permission. Ben (23 years ago, 18-Nov-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: MATA NUI UPDATED AGAIN!

(...) You have to talk to Whenua first then talk to Taipu. If you do Taipu will be glad to join. -poorpip (23 years ago, 18-Nov-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: MATA NUI UPDATED AGAIN!

(...) I did that about 5 times. He still won't join. Ben (23 years ago, 18-Nov-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: MATA NUI UPDATED AGAIN!

(...) Well that happened to me once and it was because I hit the reload button in between talking to Whenua and talking to Taipu. So if you get stuck in the little Mata Nui "clock" and have to hit reload then then you have to start over(am I making (...) (23 years ago, 18-Nov-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: MATA NUI UPDATED AGAIN!

(...) That is probably the problem. See, the elevator isn't working, so I have to go to another computer to use the elevator (it works on that computer, but not on this one.) Then I have to refresh the page to get the game up to date (am I making (...) (23 years ago, 18-Nov-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: MATA NUI UPDATED AGAIN!

(...) Well that really sucks. Your stuck in between a rock and hard place, and I am all out of ideas for you. I have one more and I will get back to you later if it works. -poorpip (23 years ago, 19-Nov-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: MATA NUI UPDATED AGAIN!

(...) Well, I've lost repeatedly. You find out you have been pushed back, but that you must try again. There doesn't seem to be an obvious upper limit to the number of times that you are allowed to lose. I also don't know what happens when you (...) (23 years ago, 19-Nov-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: MATA NUI UPDATED AGAIN!

SPOILER WARNING! SPOILER WARNING! SPOILER WARNING! I'm not sure how this is supposed to "end" for now. I have found the following things happen once the Toa have vanished into the underworld: You see the "jungle". It is quiet. After a few moments, (...) (23 years ago, 19-Nov-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: MATA NUI UPDATED AGAIN!

(...) This is precisely the same series of steps that I went through with the same results. You can also still use the flute to travel around the island. (23 years ago, 20-Nov-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: MATA NUI UPDATED AGAIN!

(...) Don't bother. I finally got him to join! *dances around singing* Ben (23 years ago, 20-Nov-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: MATA NUI UPDATED AGAIN!

(...) Oops. I guess I spoke too soon. I got Maku and Hafu to join me, and now I can't find them. Help!!! Ben (23 years ago, 20-Nov-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: MATA NUI UPDATED AGAIN!

I'm sorry I didn't check the www.maskofdestiny.com story before I posted. Purple Dave and friends advise us to talk to the Tohunga between battles with the Rahi. I've had trouble getting them to speak before the next battle sequence begins, and it (...) (23 years ago, 20-Nov-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: MATA NUI UPDATED AGAIN!

(...) It did a couple of times and then I discovered that Matau was still a prisoner of the Rahi ... most confusing. I did the hive thing and when I got back, all mu little buddies had fallen out of the bag. Oops. Now I have to go fetch them again. (23 years ago, 21-Nov-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)