 Technic / 993
Re: Fiber-optic connection between Scout & MicroScout
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 1 Feb 2000 11:35:36 GMT

"Todd Lehman" <lehman@javanet.com> writes:

The new 8002 Destroyer Droid set comes with ten Changeover Catch elements
in brown and uses them on the "spine" of the droid to fasten a thin brown
Flex System inner cable (purely decorative, but cool looking!)...

I don't have 8002 myself (unfortunately!), but I understand that the
flex cable spine is not only decorative, but also helps to keep the
"tail" together when you roll it on the floor.  Without them I would
guess that it could easily fall apart.

Of course, it looks really great too!  The Technic droids seem to be
very well designed.

Fredrik