 Technic / 994
Re: Looking for broken pneumatics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Tue, 1 Feb 2000 11:38:05 GMT

"John Jensen" <skurt@vip.cybercity.dk> writes:

I'm working on modelling them for LDraw, and it could be nice to
know what they where like on the inside.

For parts like that, you don't need to model the inside of the part.
That is not required for it to be submitable to the LDraw parts
library.

Of course, if you _want_to_, it adds to the quality of the parts if
the internals is modeled!

Fredrik