 Technic / 995
Re: Looking for broken pneumatics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 1 Feb 2000 12:40:30 GMT

A long time ago, when one of my big yellow cylinders were beroken, my dad opened
it to try to repair it.
The cylinder itself is just a hollow, yellow cylinder.
On the end of the metal bar is a disc of some soft material, probably plastic.

--Tobias

In lugnet.technic, John Jensen writes:
Has anyone got some broken pneumatics parts?
I'm especially interested in the cylinders (large and small).
I'm working on modelling them for LDraw, and it could be nice to know what
they where like on the inside.

Regards
John Jensen