 Technic / 1013
Re: Roller coaster track (was RE: Fiber-optic connection between Scout & MicroScout)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 4 Feb 2000 19:37:43 GMT

John Creek schreef:

Could you see if she can get some of those small chain links? I doubt if
they're still in production, but I'd pay ya a small finder's fee if you can
hook me up with some & a few other parts of course ;)

Small chains, as in service pack 5243/5278? I just got my order for 4 sets
of those about 2 weeks ago, I'm sure I could order some more sets. If you
can't get them anywhere else, email me and I'm sure we can work something
out :-)
--
Jan-Albert "Anvil" van Ree   | http://www.nl.3dgamers.com
3D Sims Archive maintainer   | http://www.3dgamers.com