 Technic / 1007
Re: Roller coaster track (was RE: Fiber-optic connection between Scout & MicroScout)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 3 Feb 2000 03:20:02 GMT

In lugnet.technic, John Jensen writes:
within the rod portion of the Changeover Catch element:

   http://w3.one.net/~hughesj/technica/registry/trans/trans_2.html

The new 8002 Destroyer Droid set comes with ten Changeover Catch elements

could come up with to use was the "changeover catch" (see link above). I have
exactly one of them, from a Space Shuttle set. Lets see... I should be able • to
buy two 8002's with 10 of these pieces for the price of one Space Shuttle on
clearance... that's an improvement of 20x! Still way to expensive...

How many do you need? My Lego pusher claims she can get me any number of any
part still in production (and 10000, not less, sets of any set not in
production anymore:))
We could put her to the test???

I want to meet your pusher!!  I need a fix, BAD!!!  Is selling ABS a felony?
Or only if you do it in a school zone?

Pat