 Technic / 9735
Re: Infinitely Variable Transmission (IVT)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 29 Mar 2003 22:53:51 GMT

It is probably too expensive to go with oversize hydraulics and cheaper to
put mechanical drives in larger equipment...

I don`t know for sure though, but a company like John Deere should know what
they are doing though...

That coaster launch system seems to be built out of many pumps. Interesting
design.

Gerard