 Technic / 9572
  Re: new crane

(...) I like the Bobcat, it looks just like the real thing, but the crane is awesome! Good job! I like the opening hatches. Also thanks to TJ for taking the photos, these creations are to good not to be shared with the community! I'd like some (...) (22 years ago, 17-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: new crane

(...) well at this point both are still hand powered, all of the gears and other related stuff is there, but i have no motors. that however will be the next thing i buy. the crane has three winches, one lifting winch all geared to not move unless i (...) (22 years ago, 17-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: new crane

(...) <snip> Cool! Thanks! Electric motors add another dimension to Technic building hands down. Bummer they are so expensive though! However I think we Technic buffs need to focus less on motors! Best regards, /Tobbe (URL) SPAM when e-mailing) (22 years ago, 18-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: new crane

Nice models Steve, I especially like the look of the Bobcat. The red wheels are essential here I think! "Tobbe Arnesson" <StPnAtM@lotek.nu> wrote in message news:HBxvLM.248B@lugnet.com... (...) Bummer (...) focus (...) Humbug! I suppose there is a (...) (22 years ago, 19-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: new crane

(...) If we Technic buffs could make less complicated models there would be more MOC's posted and this newsgroup is an awfully silent place MOC-wise... Still I like the complicated models. Catch-22. /Tobbe (22 years ago, 20-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: new crane

"Tobbe Arnesson" <StPnAtM@lotek.nu> wrote in message news:HC1tJK.qDt@lugnet.com... (...) Point taken, although given the time needed to create a major Technic MOC, I think we do not too badly at all in this group. Rosco's miniatures are pretty cool (...) (22 years ago, 20-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: new crane

(...) Bah! If I want a group with lots of posts I'll go to .off-topic.debate 8?) ROSCO (22 years ago, 21-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)