 Technic / 9261
Re: Centrifugal clutch?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 14 Feb 2003 11:02:35 GMT

you are right tobbe but without lubrication it will probably not working
cause of force which will work on the weel you talked
caouse ther will no balance :(((

but the idea is good

pixel

"Tobbe Arnesson" <StPnAtM@lotek.nu> wrote in message
Pixel gave me an idea in his message about new parts, this part can be • used as
a weight:
http://peeron.com/inv/parts/6641

It's a good one 'cause it slides well on an axle and it has a cross axle • hole
in the other end thus a small wheel can be attached for greater friction
against the inner rim on the clutch...

/Tobbe