 Technic / 8939
Re: MAN in ...blue
Newsgroups:
lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 21 Jan 2003 09:23:03 GMT

If it is ok, i'm going to copy some of the lifting mechanism for the tipper
(using the same princip)? That was a realy good idea, I've tried a lot with
pnaumatics but its either too weak or takes too much space in the midle of
the car where I want gear-systems.

It's the same design as set 8479 BarCode truck, see my photos here:
http://www.lotek.nu/official/8479/index.html

Towards the end of the page. I have scanned the instructions and sent them to
Kevin Loch (adminstrator of Brickshelf) but he has not put them onto the page.
I still have the scans so if you want to I can e-mail the pages relevant (goes
to everybody).

--
/Tobbe
http://www.lotek.nu