 Model Team / 748
747  |  749
Subject:
MAN in ...blue
Newsgroups:
lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 20 Jan 2003 08:24:05 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Looking for our best solution in suspension set up and drive train, to give
a system able in winnig model’s heavy weight (3,5 KG) and technic gears
friction, I realized in collaboration with my friend Fabio this MAN 33-414.

Front steering axle equipped by Ackerman correction, two rear axles with
indipendent suspension system and a simple reduction ratio
8th:24th+8th:24th+8th:24th make the vehicle able to obtain a good
performance in velocity and in the max angled steer, also

RCX , actually used mainly as receiver for Lego IR control unit, support
line-following function.

Pneumatic function about overturnable cabin (note the large opening angle)
supported by external compressor unit similar to our Actros cement mixer:

General image:

Chassis:

Cabin:

Pneumatics:

Performance:

Another little step on our big work zone technic figure scale !!!

Andrea & Fabio