 Technic / 8940
Re: Motorized control of the 5120 polarity switch
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 21 Jan 2003 09:37:36 GMT

I beleived that too Tobbe - I expected lots of information on how to control
a polarity switch like there is to control a pneumatic switch. I spent
several hours seaching .robotics, .technic, and even the web and found
nothing - only switches that are used in either "on" position.  I ended up
building my own device and plan on posting pictures.

I'm a little occupied at the moment but here's a an interesting lead:
http://news.lugnet.com/robotics/?n=4216

If you do know anyone else who as worked on and has posted information
please let me know, my design is pretty bulky and uninspired.

Myself I've only connected them at a 45-degree phase using z16 gears and then
used a RC-servo to control them.

/Tobbe