 Technic / 8941
8940  |  8942
Subject:
Micromotor movements not really stable...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 21 Jan 2003 12:22:04 GMT

Hi all!

I haven't used technic for years, but I haev done some things since newyear.
Just feelt like it.

I am now playing with a new micromoter (opened it a few days ago) and have
added a small car to it, with very simple gearings - somthing like 1 small
wheel, one large to turn the rotation and finally one small on the actual
axle with driving wheel.

The point is, that the micromotor does not seem to move stable at all. My
"car" jumps ahead. It is a 6 wide car, with only 2(4) wide inside the beams
for gearing.
Have anyone else noticed this?

The micromotor fits because of speed, space and so forth. A larger motor
will require more space and a lot more gearing which I dont have space for.
The higher speed might still jump ahead, but since it is geared down it
might not seem so.