 Technic / 8107
RE: Steering Instructions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 8 Sep 2002 10:32:54 GMT

Or just the 8466 manual - a number of sets have been parted on BrickLink
recently and the manuals are about $4 to $6

regards

William

-----Original Message-----
From: news-gateway@lugnet.com [mailto:news-gateway@lugnet.com]On Behalf
Of Fredrik Glöckner
Sent: 07 September 2002 20:52
To: lugnet.technic@lugnet.com
Subject: Re: Steering Instructions

"James Perkins" <jimthe.cyberman@verizon.net> writes:

Anybody know where I can find out info on various steering
configuations for full time 4WD? Pictures would be most
welcome..Thanks in advance :-)

I think that the easiest solution is to buy an 8466, which has four
wheel drive and front wheel steering, in addition to many other
functions.

I also like the 8459 Front Loader, which implements four wheel drive and
steering in a different way, namely with an articulated central
steering.

Fredrik