 Technic / 8104
Re: Steering Instructions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 7 Sep 2002 16:55:21 GMT

James Perkins wrote:
Anybody know where I can find out info on various  steering configuations
for full time 4WD? Pictures would be most welcome..Thanks in advance :-)

AFAIK the only LEGO car to feature this is 8880, you might be able to
borrow idea's from that design. The instructions can be found on Brickshelf.
--
Jan-Albert "Anvil" van Ree   | http://www.vanree.net/~javanree/
VanReeDotNet IT Solutions    | http://www.vanree.net