 Technic / 8106
Re: Steering Instructions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 7 Sep 2002 19:51:39 GMT

"James Perkins" <jimthe.cyberman@verizon.net> writes:

Anybody know where I can find out info on various steering
configuations for full time 4WD? Pictures would be most
welcome..Thanks in advance :-)

I think that the easiest solution is to buy an 8466, which has four
wheel drive and front wheel steering, in addition to many other
functions.

I also like the 8459 Front Loader, which implements four wheel drive and
steering in a different way, namely with an articulated central
steering.

Fredrik