 Technic / 8097
Re: 8461 arrived today!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 6 Sep 2002 18:06:32 GMT

"John Guerquin" <jguerquin@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
news:H20vyo.G4H@lugnet.com...

Does the Williams use the new 3-long gray frictionless pins,
or still the black friction pins?

Same as before, black friction ones.

Also, have you been able to figure out why the part count is 1483,
as opposed to 1413 for the 8458?  I don't mean count every piece,
but does anything stand out?

The rear spoiler is a complete redesign, partly made using traditional plate
and tile methods, which looks like it could account for the bulk of the
difference of 70  of pieces over and above 8458.

Huw