 Technic / 8089
Re: 8461 arrived today!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 5 Sep 2002 21:52:14 GMT

I am now about 1/3 way through building this, and about to start the front
suspension. I am getting a strong sense of deja vu, and lo and behold, after
checking the Silver Champion instructions, I can see why! Up to this stage
the models are at least 99% indentical. In fact, the diagrams for step 41,
the one I am on, look 100% identical in both instruction manuals. Comparing
photos of the finished models, the only differences I can see are the use of
the smoother panels and a much improved rear spoiler assembly on the
Williams.

I suppose it made economic sense to do this, but some people will feel well
cheated...

Huw