 Technic / 8093
Re: 8461 arrived today!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 6 Sep 2002 11:42:10 GMT

"travis" <phree@attbi.com> wrote in message news:H1zLz4.592@lugnet.com...
this is only like the sweetest lego chassis ever built...

Chassis-wise it is identical to the Silver Champion. Only the bodywork has
been revised, and then only slightly.

How the hell is it I haven't even seen this before.  Never even knew it
existed.

You can do worse than keep an eye out at www.brickset.com. We are usually
first to have sets listed and photos added. In fact I see 8461 still hasn't
made it into the Lugnet database...

Huw