 Technic / 7849
Re: Technic 8466 4X4 Off-Roader REVIEW
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 2 Aug 2002 01:55:49 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Jake Rentar writes:
What a coincedence! I was in MY dark ages up until I just ordered that set,
and now I'M asking where to get copies of recent large Technic sets!

You couldn't give me some info on any the following sets, could you?

8448
Nice set, no quite my style but lots of action!  Really love the transmition.
Too bad it can't move by itself...
8480
One of my most favorite sets.  Lots of action- lifting landing gear, moving
wing flaps, fiber optics, opening cargo bay doors, moving arm and opening
sattelite.  Comes with a motor, a micro motor, a sort of transmittion
device, and two rare 'switches.'  Hard to get though- I was lucky enough to
get it when I was 7!
8458 • Like the 8448, but maybe too expensive.
8462
Nice tow truck, lots of pneumatic action.  I really like the tow lift
mechanism.  I like the 'mix'of style, too.
8460
Great set! lots of pneumatic and non-pneumatic action.  Very realistic. The
best crane set, period.

Thanks!!
Jake
;-)